2018 New York Construction Facts
Big construction companies in New York have now become much easier to track thanks to an interactive map of the New York construction industry. Now users can finally understand exactly what is being constructed across all five boroughs in real time and how much it costs.
For example, the average New York construction project was $4.3 million for 27 thousand square feet of property.
Other New York construction facts (as of November 2018):
- There are over 7,300 active construction permits from big construction companies in New York.
- Brooklyn construction leads all five New York boroughs.
- The most common type of New York construction are residential apartment complexes.
- The tallest building proposed is 98 stories in Manhattan.
- The biggest project is a 3.9 million square foot Manhattan project for over $576 million.
Inside Squad: Brooklyn General Contractors You Can Trust
Inside Squad is a Brooklyn construction company operating throughout the five boroughs of New York. We have a clear understanding of modern and historic New York construction trends and will get the project done according to the latest industry standards. Contact Inside Squad today for your next New York construction project.