At InsideSquad, we believe that the success of any project is dependent, upon other things, on how it starts. The groundwork of this methodology is developed when we sign-on as your PM (Pre-construction Manager) during the design phase.
Our pre construction services in NYC result in a smoother transition from the design-phase to construction. By working early with your project team, we have the ability to optimize your project’s constructability, provide you an accurate budget and schedule, shorter project durations, evaluate building materials, provide value engineering options, minimize construction phase change orders, and reduce design and construction contingency costs – all resulting in cost-savings to you.
Every project is unique. Therefore, we will develop a customized program that addresses your project’s unique needs and challenges. Partnering with us at the beginning of your project will improve your decision-making, reduce construction risk and avoid claims. Choosing our team also benefits you by providing constructability reviews and suggestions, creating alternate phasing and schedules, evaluating any value engineering options, and an accurate “No Surprises” Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) for your project.
We have extensive experience in providing the following PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES:
- Deep understanding of all project goals
- Project Understanding / Project Approach
- Conceptual Budgets
- Impacts of the design to means and methods
- Materials / Installation Concerns
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Implementation and monitoring of the owner direct purchase
- Subcontractor solicitation & estimating
- Alternative phasing and logistics
- Work hours / operations sequence matrix
- Scheduling development
- Cost and project accounting
- Budget development
- Early bid packages and the GMP
- Value engineering / constructability
- Project reporting
- Monitoring and reporting on LEED compliance
- Quality assurance
- Site specific safety planning